I started this blog with the intent of solely using it for my Spanish adventures... keeping mainly my mom and whoever else bothered to read my dabbles up-to-date about what I was up to. Looking back, I wish I kept it going for the month of December. I sort of stopped with Nantes I think and never got around to writing about Paris, Madrid, and the end of my stay in the wonderful ciudad de Sevilla. However, I think I'll pick up the blogging again... just a good way to escribir mis pensamientos. Especially considering that I'm at a pivotal point in my life... the end of senior year in college, the beginning of freshman year in LIFE. It's a really exciting time full of hope and dreams for something truly amazing. I was at Seattle Prep's high school graduation about two weeks ago, and a type of bittersweet sadness overcame me. The high schoolers were SO happy. And I was actually a little jealous! They are about to enter one of the best, best times of their lives. Now, I know I haven't lived life very long post-college, however, I feel I can safely say that college is truly one of the most fascinating four years (or five or six...) that I will ever have. If I could do it again, I would. Needless to say, though, I am very thrilled for what's to come, although somewhat nervous and hesitant since... this is what I've been preparing for for about 17 years, haha.
So, point of the story... I'm going to start blogging again. For myself. But if you want to read it, too, then that's alright with me. Invited, actually.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment