I'm just about ready to go to bed, but I'm sitting in the hotel lobby with some of my new friends and we're all internet-ing it up since we won't have to as often once we move into our homestays. Some people went out, which sounds fun, but I feel like I've been run over by a truck so I don't think that's happening tonight. I need my rest - my goal is to be in bed by 10:30 tonight since we have a busy day tomorrow - activities are planned for us from 8:00 am until 11:00 pm with only a half hour break the whole day! Oh, orientations. It should be interesting, though. I will have my oral test with one of the leaders to see how well I really know Spanish so they can place me in a proper Intensive Spanish class and grade my papers properly this quarter since they will all be in Spanish... dinner tonight was great - we talked in espaƱol the entire time and it actually flowed for the most part :-) ALSO tomorrow, we have planned a night to see Flamenco dancers and the night after we are doing tapas! Yay.
Okay, here is some of the beautifulness that is Sevilla.
The gardens at the Jardines de Murillo.
More of the Jardines.
A monument made for Ferdinand and Isabel, all hail to the King and Queen of Spain! :-)
Absolutely amazing architecture. I was stunned. I'll get back to you on what this thing actually is, but I think it's a Cathedral personally. It was speedy sight-seeing, didn't get much detail today.
I could see Quasimodo here. Bell tower.
Where's Olivia? Oh, just a tiny little thing next to that huge palm tree.
1 comment:
Pretty senorita!
Post a Comment