Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good < Bad?

Walking down the stairs last night, sprained ankle and all, I straight up bite it and fall down the stairs. My back is killing me. It's got this really nice bruise right around my tailbone. Super nice. I continued to walk to our meeting spot to meet up with Brett and Danielle for drinks. I was a walking target for a mugging, honestly. [aka that's why I called Peter so I wouldn't be ALL alone, haha. Thanks, baby... hah.] It usually takes me 10 minutes to get to the Corte Ingles where we meet. It took me 20 last night. I had a nice glass of white wine to numb the pain. It didn't work. This morning I tried doing some ab workouts... yep, the crunches I canNOT do because it kills my back. So, to summarize: Sprained Ankle + Bruised Back + Being in Spain = Una combinación mala. [But I'm trying to ignore all the bad luck I've been having and I'm still enjoying my time here, haha].

No comments: