Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Moroccan Monsoon - ¡FOTOS!





Here are some photos from Morocco:

Kids learning how to draw intricate designs at the artisan school we visited. Ceramics at the same school.

Which fish would you like? Fruits at the market! Watch out - they will make you sick.

Dinner time! Yum... The candle man that came to our rescue when the power went out. Inside a mosque we saw - we weren't allowed to go inside. We learned how to barter with rugs. This is the one I tried to haggle for. Me and Virgina, the program director, and our delicious capps. Brett's reaction after Jenni stole his seat next his Seat Buddy (me...)!! The tallest building in Tanger... it's the tower of the mosque. The business school in Tanger. Our new Moroccan friends, Amine and Amina! CAMELS! It was a rough ride to the standing position. AMIGOS! Me and my bestest buddy at the point where the Atlantic meets the Mediterranean. A town called Chaouen. In Chaouen - a continuation of the Sierra Mts. Oh you know, chillin' in front of the Smurfs' house... haha.
Hope you enjoyed those - there's plenty more so if you want to see more let's grab a coffee when I get back to Seattle and I'll show you all of them!
Cheers,
Olivia

1 comment:

Mo W. said...

I'm catching up on your blog. Love the pics.